Young Child Expo & Conference - Spokane, Washington
- 3 days of early childhood conference presentations – September 30th - October 2, 2015
- 3 Full Day Workshops on September 30th & Over 40 presentations on October 1-2
- Over 500 attendees expected
- Purpose – Great Professional Development
- Essential Topics in Early Childhood Development
- Topics for Typically Developing Children
- Topics on Special Needs, Autism, Speech and other conditions
- Teachers, Special Education Teachers, Principals, Directors, Speech, OT, PT Therapists, Psychologists, & Social Workers.
Make this conference your Professional Development Day! STARS Hours, Clock Hours, & CEUs available!
The goal of our conference is to provide useful information on early childhood development by top experts to help all young children learn and grow well. This is a sister conference to the New York City Young Child Expo & Conference, now in its twelfth year.
We have an extensive website www.youngchildexpo.com where you can find information on our Keynote Speakers & Presenters, Program, Registration, Reception & Activities, and approved Continuing Education Credits.
We still have opportunities for:
3 Activites that will take place during the days of our conference are:
1. Wednesday, September 30, 2015 from 4:15pm – 7:00pm.
- Join your colleagues to dine around Spokane, WA! A Local volunteer tour guide from Gonzaga University’s School of Education or Los Niños Training, LLC will be taking groups for dinner to restaurant hot spots around Spokane. These restaurants attract locals and tourists alike. For those that are not familiar with Spokane, this is a great way to experience the city while not worrying about getting lost! You will have the chance to network with fellow attendees from around the world! Simply sign up for a dinner group and our local volunteers will take you to the local restaurant. All restaurants are within walking distance. Attendees are responsible for the cost of their meals; therefore we recommend that they bring cash. Links & pictures of the restaurants can be found on the following link: http://youngchildexpo.com/spokane-conference/schedule-reception-activities-spokane/
- To Sign up: Register at the following link: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/dine-a-round-spokane-2015-tickets-16201506141 (no payment is required).
2. Thursday, October 1, 2015 from 5:00pm – 7:00pm.
EARLY CHILDHOOD NETWORKING RECEPTION
- Join us in thanking our Reception Sponsor, Excelerate Success, with our evening reception - Early Childhood Networking Reception. Mix and mingle with early childhood colleagues from around the world at Washington’s new convention hotel – the Davenport Grand. Come join us for an evening reception – appetizers & drinks will be provided. Special Early Bird Rate of $15! Regular rate will be made available for $30 AFTER 9/1/15 while spots remain! You can Register by adding the reception on during your online conference registration process.
3. Friday, October 2, 2015 from 6:00pm – 9:00pm
NIGHT AT THE CASINO
- Unwind after the conference with your conference friends at the all new Northern Quest Resort & Casino (http://northernquest.com/). Private bus service will take you 15 minutes to the casino in style. Mingle in our VIP reception and then enjoy some time in the casino before taking the bus back to the Davenport Grand. Reception with 1 drink ticket for wine or beer ($7.00 value) and light hors d’oeuvres from 6:00pm-8:00pm. Special Early Bird Rate of $25! Regular Rate will be $45 AFTER 9/1/15 while spots remain. Register by adding Night at the Casino on during your online conference registration process.